DEALERS: 4 old attitudes hurting your equipment sales
“We leave the financing to the customer”
- Nearly 6 out of 10 business owners secure their financing at the dealer
- Business owners are 3 times more likely to buy from a dealer that offers a finance program over one that doesn’t.
“My customer would rather get financing from their bank”
- 64% of business owners prefer to finance equipment with an equipment lender versus their bank.
- Banks fund dealers an average of 3.3 days later than equipment specific lenders.
“We never lead with a payment.”
- 6% of commercial equipment sales teams lead with a payment
- 69% of business owners value payment over purchase price
“Equipment Specs and Brand are more important than price.”
- 63% of equipment sales teams believe asset specifications and brand are the most powerful points in the decision to buy commercial equipment.
- 11% of business owners believe asset specifications and brand are the most powerful points in the decision to buy commercial equipment.
- 84% of business owners look to price/payment as more important that asset specification and brand
Don’t let old attitudes about finance hold you back. At Key Credit Corporation, our finance programs and unmatched standard of service give dealers the ability to grow sales with no-hassle, competitive financing for a wider range of customers. Let’s talk.
[source: 2015 Sawbux-Greenwich Study of Commercial Finance Decision Making]